Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Just released the lead single from my upcoming first album (made entirely w/ Deluge)

sckdrwrsckdrwr Bay Area, California, USAPosts: 9

"tunnel syndrome" is a chill, slow-burning instrumental track with some melancholy vibes and a couple synthwavey flourishes. every song on my upcoming album was sequenced and arranged in the deluge. some of the external hardware that was controlled and recorded back into the deluge on this song includes the hologram microcosm for effects and the organelle m for its mellotron patch.

it's streaming wherever you already listen to stuff, all the links are here: https://lnk.to/tunnelsyndrome.

here it is on soundcloud too:

Comments

HeptagenHeptagen Posts: 277

Already heard and loved it. Good job, keep going! 👏

@Heptagen said:
    Already heard and loved it. Good job, keep going! 👏

<3 I'm chugging away and we've only got a few weeks left til the album comes out

sssetzsssetz USAPosts: 12

Hey bud, just wanted to drop a line and say i'm digggging this track, love the slow burn! 2:42 gives me VIBEZZZ!

Happened to just post about a deluge-only album I just wrapped myself and then noticed your post! :) cant wait to hear the rest of the tracks....keep at it!

@sssetz said:
    Hey bud, just wanted to drop a line and say i'm digggging this track, love the slow burn! 2:42 gives me VIBEZZZ!

Happened to just post about a deluge-only album I just wrapped myself and then noticed your post! :) cant wait to hear the rest of the tracks....keep at it!

thanks @sssetz ! i just checked out your album on bandcamp and gave some of it a listen and that's some nice work. i'm personally into 270, it's got this dark, chillwavey vibe that's right up my alley. keep up the good work yourself!