Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Triggering Sample... Speed

Stick44Stick44 AustraliaPosts: 27

Trying to Trigger some Vocal Samples into a Song , ...Im in Clip to acress 4 Samples ....I hit Record/ Play ...Metronome count in..starts recording ..I Trigger the Vocal Samples during the song..BUT when I play Back the Samples,there Slower?/??..sometimes the First sample is fine,but if I repeat it ..its Slow..??//?..Have Tried to play/experiment with Speed and Quantise..but zip...it sounds fine on Audition key but not on the actual track..also tried shorting the clip to 1 pad (comes up 4 pads when entered on timeline...I dunno....any ideas?

Best Answer

volstehvolsteh CroatiaPosts: 418
    edited July 2021 Answer ✓

I'm guessing you're using a kit clip? Set the sample mode to "once" to avoid stretching the samples across the sequence, or "cut" so the sample stops playing when you release pad.

Post edited by volsteh on

Answers

HeptagenHeptagen Posts: 277

Is the sample play mode set to stretch? It's the pad in the lower right corner.

Stick44Stick44 AustraliaPosts: 27

Yep, that was it...all my vocal samples were in 'CUT'...except for the First 2..which were in STRETCH...?? ...Thanks for that....A Gold Star for helping the Stupid...now I just gotta teach my brain to stop using the <> knob as the up/down...I wish there was a way to switch them...,little stickers dont work...