β€Ί
Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Metronome volume

joeshjoesh BrusselsPosts: 67

I've been looking if there's a way of controlling the volume of the metronome 'clicks'? I don't see any mention in the manual, but maybe I missed it.

Thanks in advance.

Tagged:

Comments

volstehvolsteh CroatiaPosts: 418

Yeah, there is no volume control on metronome.

πŸ…½πŸ…ΎπŸ†…πŸ…ΈπŸ…²πŸ…΄ πŸ…³πŸ…΄πŸ…»πŸ†„πŸ…ΆπŸ…ΈπŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…ΈπŸ†‚πŸ†ƒ?

That's what I suspected.

Thanks.

Affectionate_Bee_781Affectionate_Bee_781 United StatesBeta Tester Posts: 112

I include a metronome track in all of my song templates. Very flexible metronome!

@Affectionate_Bee_781 said:
    I include a metronome track in all of my song templates. Very flexible metronome!

Sounds interesting, can you explain more (please)?

Affectionate_Bee_781Affectionate_Bee_781 United StatesBeta Tester Posts: 112

@joesh sure! I just have a kit track that is devoted to being a metronome. I think I chose a 808 shaker. The song template I use has one set to 4/4.

It's very flexible because you can control it as a kit. E.g. pan it, decide which note the accent will be on (great for different time signatures), double the resolution if you're struggling to keep the beat, .. etc! The biggest thing for me though is simply being able to control the volume of it independent of the master volume out. (which is why you started this thread :smiley:). Let me know if you have any questions!

Radius9999Radius9999 Felton, CABeta Tester Posts: 46
    edited September 2022

The problem here is the count-in. You can't really control that with a metronome track. I really wish there was a volume control on the metronome. It's way too loud compared with the levels of my songs.

Post edited by Radius9999 on