Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Live looping quick jam

So I just got this little amazing synth called the Anima Phi which does physical modelling. But it is monophonic.
Then I remembered "hey the deluge does live looping pretty well!"
And here we are

let me know what you think!

Comments

DaEmbassyDaEmbassy SydneyPosts: 54

I am a beginner with the Deluge, and I don't know how to sample yet, so to see you sample in real-time and loop it all together is eye-opening. Bravo!

Also, I've heard the Linnstrument mentioned many times, and that is the first time I've seen one in action. Super Cool.

I like your new synth. Thank you for sharing your video. It gives me something to aim for

Cheers,

MBC

sleeptotemsleeptotem Beta Tester Posts: 22
    edited June 2021

@DaEmbassy said:
    I am a beginner with the Deluge, and I don't know how to sample yet, so to see you sample in real-time and loop it all together is eye-opening. Bravo!

Also, I've heard the Linnstrument mentioned many times, and that is the first time I've seen one in action. Super Cool.

I like your new synth. Thank you for sharing your video. It gives me something to aim for

Cheers,

MBC

Glad you enjoyed the video!
    The best way to start live looping with the del imo is to just do it with super simple ideas and pretend that you are in a live situation so whatever happens happens and you just roll with the mistakes and whatever comes from them.

I also like my new synth :smiley: im loving how "organic" it sounds.

And regarding the linnstrument, its my main interface for all my synth it is very expensive but to me it has been worth every penny.

Post edited by sleeptotem on