β€Ί
Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

FM Patches / Sound Design by Fenix Song (FREE Set)

fenixsongfenixsong United StatesBeta Tester Posts: 45

I saw these requests for FM patches / presets / sound designs and I have them! I've been developing some FM Deluge sound designs for the past few years and would like to share them with you now.

The files are at https://www.patreon.com/posts/52698589 - its a free post (no need to be a patron! feel free if the inspiration strikes you)

Also I made a video to demo these, so you know ahead of time what you're getting for the low, low price of FREE :)

I'd love to hear your comments, feedback, and suggestions for future sound design here, or on patreon, etc.

Comments

volstehvolsteh CroatiaPosts: 418
    edited June 2021

Sounds great, many thanks for this!

Post edited by volsteh on

πŸ…½πŸ…ΎπŸ†…πŸ…ΈπŸ…²πŸ…΄ πŸ…³πŸ…΄πŸ…»πŸ†„πŸ…ΆπŸ…ΈπŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…ΈπŸ†‚πŸ†ƒ?

scottmoonscottmoon Grass Valley, CA USABeta Tester Posts: 12

Some great sounds. Thanks!

fenixsongfenixsong United StatesBeta Tester Posts: 45

Thanks for the responses here, FB and YouTube! Just doing a round-up here of a couple insightful comments: 2 requests were for if I could do a How To video on how to design in FM on Deluge. My thoughts: are there any particular sounds or patches you'd like to see focused on? Thanks!

1heUndertaker1heUndertaker UKBeta Tester Posts: 24

Hey there, thanks for sharing your excellent work with us !
    I've just subscribed to you on Youtube to catch the next instalments, great explanations :)