Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Arranger Track Disappears

Stick44Stick44 AustraliaPosts: 27

Hi,I'm trying to record a complete song from Arranger, but halfway thu, the drum track disappears for 4 Bars...the Track itself is a Sample that is 16 bars long looped.(plays back fine ) I press Shift /Record / Play to resample but every time the drums stop ,always in the same spot...?? Ive looked for White insert pads and reinserted the track over and over...thing is when you play back the Problem spot the Drums are there....I also hear a click before to disappears?

Comments

IcoustikIcoustik NorwayModerator, Beta Tester, Mentor Posts: 1,017

@Stick44 said:
    Hi,I'm trying to record a complete song from Arranger, but halfway thu, the drum track disappears for 4 Bars...the Track itself is a Sample that is 16 bars long looped.(plays back fine ) I press Shift /Record / Play to resample but every time the drums stop ,always in the same spot...?? Ive looked for White insert pads and reinserted the track over and over...thing is when you play back the Problem spot the Drums are there....I also hear a click before to disappears?

Do you have a lot going on in your song? Sounds like CPU load audio dropouts.
    In that case you'd need to use an external recorder to conserve resources.

Do you use lots of samples? Samples sitting around ready to stream from SD, in kits, synths or audio clips, will all take up a small bit of overhead CPU, which will add up if there are many of them.
    Its generally advised to remove unused sounds from your song.

~ Distinguished Delugate ᕕ( ◎_◎)ᕗ

Stick44Stick44 AustraliaPosts: 27

Sucess ## Finally ...Yes I had Many 'Other" files in Both 'Song' and Arranger' that I deleted...Thanks for that..,took a while as deleted only from 'Arranger' First. and it didnt work..,then cleaned up 'song' as well...I think the 1 Track for drums/ fx got me copying extra tracks...will Arrange my Folders better from now on...