Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

After my first few days with the Deluge

Comments

HeptagenHeptagen Posts: 277
    edited June 2021

I'm not sure but I think content of this quality by a new deluge owner is illegal... :flushed:
    What an incredible addition to the deluge fam! Thank you for sharing and I'm excited for your future deluge performances!

EDIT: There's an entire half hour performance on his channel, it's absolutely stunning!

Post edited by Heptagen on
    IcoustikIcoustik NorwayModerator, Beta Tester, Mentor Posts: 1,017

Super nice! :smiley:
    Welcome <3

~ Distinguished Delugate ᕕ( ◎_◎)ᕗ

StateAzureStateAzure UKPosts: 2

@Heptagen said:
    I'm not sure but I think content of this quality by a new deluge owner is illegal... :flushed:
    What an incredible addition to the deluge fam! Thank you for sharing and I'm excited for your future deluge performances!

EDIT: There's an entire half hour performance on his channel, it's absolutely stunning!

Hey thanks! Yeah that was a live stream with my 2nd and 3rd tracks that I'd made on the Deluge. I didn't feel too confident about doing much live performing with the Deluge until I got more used to it, hence the Lumi Keys plugged into Bitwig for some extra layers :)

anduuanduu ChicagoPosts: 4

Wow, sounds really great! Those pads sound so lush. 🤩

HerwrHerwr New ZealandBeta Tester Posts: 9

Hi @StateAzure, been following you for quite a a while on YouTube (way before the Deluge), and absolutely love your work.

When you got the Deluge it was awesome as I'd working at creating music in a somewhat similar vein using the Deluge for the purpose of performing it live

All still a work in progress, but you a big inspiration and I always look forward to any new content from you (which reminds me I haven't checked your channel for a few weeks, off to do it now)

miziodelmiziodel italyPosts: 6

wow, really well done, and thanks for sharing!