Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Transfer wav files

Stick44Stick44 AustraliaPosts: 27

Newbie Question...Found heaps of info about loading files from the SD card...BUT how do you transfer wav samples from the PC onto a SD card? sorry but I connected the usb thinking there might be a Transfer file like the Volca Sample on the PC,where you can drag and drop into a file?...maybe Ill just keep plugging away with Youtube Tutorials for now

Comments

Too_MereToo_Mere Chicago, IL, USABeta Tester, Mentor Posts: 993
    edited April 2021

You’ll need a card reader for the PC if one’s not built in. You cannot access the SD contents over Deluge’s USB.

Just put the samples where you’d like in the SAMPLES folder.

Post edited by Too_Mere on
    Stick44Stick44 AustraliaPosts: 27

Thanks,, But Im using a new SD (32) card which I have a Library of wav Samples .When loaded,it just reads 'FOLD' (folder I take it ) and wont read ? I Formatted the SD card with FAT 32 but do I need the Factory Samples Directory Folder? do I just Create a new folder on the new card...?....Still slowly working thu the tutorials,just thought Id have a go at something else lol

volstehvolsteh CroatiaPosts: 418
    edited April 2021

Need to have the factory system on SD card and put your samples in the samples folder in as many subfolders you like. Factory content always available for download from synthstrom site:
    https://s3.us-east-2.amazonaws.com/synthstrom-audible-deluge/Deluge+V2p1p0+factory+card+contents.zip

Post edited by volsteh on

🅽🅾🆅🅸🅲🅴 🅳🅴🅻🆄🅶🅸🅾🅽🅸🆂🆃?

Too_MereToo_Mere Chicago, IL, USABeta Tester, Mentor Posts: 993

@Stick44 said:
    Thanks,, But Im using a new SD (32) card which I have a Library of wav Samples .When loaded,it just reads 'FOLD' (folder I take it ) and wont read ? I Formatted the SD card with FAT 32 but do I need the Factory Samples Directory Folder? do I just Create a new folder on the new card...?....Still slowly working thu the tutorials,just thought Id have a go at something else lol

You should start with the factory content on your card. You can then add samples where you like as long as they’re in the SAMPLES folder. The more organized, the better :-)