Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Calling for tracks for our next compilation! (One week left - March 31st)

Ian_JorgensenIan_Jorgensen Wellington, New ZealandPosts: 614
edited March 2021 in News

As per our January Newsletter we've reworked how our label works for these Covid times and we'll be assembling SA02 in just a couple of week's time, so get those songs in now!
Submit to SA02, and take a listen to SA01 here.

Post edited by Ian_Jorgensen on
Tagged:

Comments

sven_blobsven_blob France Beta Tester Posts: 153

:D yes, of i have time on my side..

edited March 2021

The link is an open call, once we finish taking submissions for SA02, any tracks submitted after are considered for SA03, SA04 etc...

Closing off submissions for SA02 on March 31st, but any songs submitted after will be considered for SA03.

Hello, I read the submission form with the rules but still do not understand if you accept only non-mastered files? (I master my music myself).

Thanks.

edited March 2021

@magneticum said:
    Hello, I read the submission form with the rules but still do not understand if you accept only non-mastered files? (I master my music myself).

Thanks.

You can submit unmastered, but as said in the details at bottom of form, if selected we will ask for a mastered version. We will get 'compilation mastering' done to ensure volume levels relative/songs flow..but would prefer people master their own tracks themselves.

Submissions for SA02 will be closed off on March 31st, 2021.
    Tracks submitted after then will be considered for SA03

@Ian_Jorgensen said:
    Closing off submissions for SA02 on March 31st, but any songs submitted after will be considered for SA03.

Is there a specific time on March 31st? Like doe it close at 00:01 GMT or 23:59 GMT on that day?

It will likely be 11:59pm the latest timezone (UTC-12) :). it doesn't need to be as accurate as our normal close off times, hence why I haven't given a specific time as any that come in late will just be moved back to be considered for SA03. With the streaming festivals we play every submitted video, so like to cut it off before being inundated, whereas for the compilation, a group will be curating from all submitted tracks, so we can have a bunch submitted and its no problem.

Alder_DiceAlder_Dice UKBeta Tester Posts: 128

SA01 just got me through a pretty tough week at work. I'm looking forward to going back over it and finding more music by the contributors. Thanks for introducing me to them.

Good luck to everybody submitting music for SA02 consideration.

Ian_Jorgensen

SA02 closed off now, you can still submit a track at that link and it will be considered for SA03