Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Deleting audio input (or reseting)

joeshjoesh BrusselsPosts: 67

Hi, I just can't figure out (or find in the manual) how you reset your Song/Clip view from the audio setting. Just to be clear, once I set up an audio channel in song view, and then decide I don't need it, I cannot find a way of clearing it so I can create a synth/drum track instead. Of course, I can always go to another track, but that's just avoiding the problem (or solution) ;)

Could someone point me in the right direction please, thanks in advance.

Tagged:

Comments

BTW, I wonder if the only way of clearing (reseting) your track - to be able to access synth or kit - is to delete the track in the song view, maybe?

Too_MereToo_Mere Chicago, IL, USABeta Tester, Mentor Posts: 993

You can delete an audio clip from song view by holding the clip row and pressing save/delete.

You can change the audio clip to a different type from song view by holding the clip row and pressing the desired clip type (synth, for example)
    To change type, the clip needs to be cleared of any audio. You can do this by entering the clip and pressing the horizontal knob + back/undo.

edited March 2021

Okay, I think I'm starting to understand how it works. I'm going to go through those steps and see if that does what I need, and, if there's a problem, I'll be back.

Thanks for the help.

Post edited by joesh on
    Too_MereToo_Mere Chicago, IL, USABeta Tester, Mentor Posts: 993

Sure, no problem! Let me know if there’s any other questions. :-)