Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Deluge Youtube playlist

SolejkushaoSolejkushao MarseilleBeta Tester Posts: 38

Hi,

I've been collecting almost every Deluge video on Youtube in a playlist for a good while now. There are 521 videos now and according to the pace at which new videos are being published as the Deluge gets more popular, it should keep growing exponentially!

The playlist is here:

Hope you'll find it helpful!

Comments

It seems that the embedded playlist just shows the 200 first videos. Full playlist is on Youtube directly.

fryyyyfryyyy germanyPosts: 161

Nice work. I also got some videos

Added!

The finger snaps video sounds like from another world :smiley:

WillWill Middle of NowHere, CanadaPosts: 236

I wanna play with the other Deluge videos, mom!

edited May 2023

700 videos and counting :)

Post edited by Solejkushao on
    OdoSendaidokaiOdoSendaidokai BerlinPosts: 326
    edited June 2019

Strange .. youtube is not displaying my videos when search for "Deluge Synthstrom" .. maybe it's the Creative Commons license?
    https://www.youtube.com/user/wundervollism/videos

Post edited by OdoSendaidokai on

Odo Sendaidokai from Berlin

They're on the playlist now!

OdoSendaidokaiOdoSendaidokai BerlinPosts: 326

Thanks 🌻

Odo Sendaidokai from Berlin

The playlist just hit 900 videos :)

edited May 2023

So! To my own surprise the playlist keeps on growing: there's now more than 1500 videos :o

Not sure where I'm going with this, but if you feel like binge watching (almost) every Deluge YT videos ever published, I got you covered. I need to explore what the Youtube API allows us to do with playlists, there sure are some cool creative uses waiting to be activated!

Here is the playlist. Once again, it's better to watch it directly on YT as the embedded edition will only show the 200 first videos. Enjoy!

Ian_JorgensenIan_Jorgensen Wellington, New ZealandPosts: 614

Great work. Such a resource

fenixsongfenixsong United StatesBeta Tester Posts: 45

How do I contact you to add some to the playlist? TY for this!

@Ian_Jorgensen said:

Thanks!

@fenixsong said:
    How do I contact you to add some to the playlist? TY for this!

DM would do it, I thought it was possible to send a DM to a forum user, there's even a "Inbox" link on the top right of the forum but I can't figure out how to send a message... @Ian_Jorgensen, maybe?

In the meantime, "Falling Away" has already been added to the playlist :) Great track, I love the polyrhythmics! Speed-psyche-synth for the win!

fenixsongfenixsong United StatesBeta Tester Posts: 45

Thanks a lot! I've been hanging out on the playlist and subscribing to many of you! Great way to build YouTube/Deluge community!

Ian_JorgensenIan_Jorgensen Wellington, New ZealandPosts: 614

@Solejkushao said:

@Ian_Jorgensen said:

DM would do it, I thought it was possible to send a DM to a forum user, there's even a "Inbox" link on the top right of the forum but I can't figure out how to send a message... @Ian_Jorgensen, maybe?

activated :)

@Ian_Jorgensen said:

@Solejkushao said:

@Ian_Jorgensen said:

activated :)

B)

edited May 2023

The Youtube Deluge playlist is not dead! It now gathers 2099 videos, from the very first appearances of our favorite machine on Youtube (Synthstrom's own Stranger Things jam, Ron Cavagnaro or loopop's first tutorials, Kina Chameleon, Funk Tree or @rephazer first songs) to Easy Tiger, Drunken Cicada or Interloper most recent takes.

Hope it'll be useful to some of you out there :)

Here it is - link is updated, not the same than in the previous posts (and as usual, watch it on Youtube to get over the 200 videos limitation of the embedded version of the playlist):