Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Loop playback timing problem

Quintus33Quintus33 DeutschlandPosts: 2
edited January 2021 in General Discussion

Hey,

I am new to this Forum but have my Deluge for around 2 years.
I wasn´t able to find any similar case on the Internet and in this Forum about this Topic.

My Problem is, that all Loops I try to play in Stretch mode have timming errors.
It doesn´t matter if I play them in the exact BPM in which they were produced or faster/slower.
These are no big stutters but you can definitely hear it and it makes the whole music feel slightly out of beat.
Sometimes you can hear smal jumps and sometimes they run smooth for 1-2 bars.

I have installed the newest Firmware.

Do you have any suggestions what I could do?

Post edited by Quintus33 on

Comments

WingatuiWingatui AustraliaPosts: 8

I too am having unexpected behaviors with stretch mode similar to yours. I haven't really had the time or patience to troubleshoot too deeply and have not touched my Deluge in about 9 months.... but I did notice sometimes if you load a sample into a KIT slot and then change it to "STRETCHED" mode, you then have to delete and then redraw the midi trigger (start point for the loop/sample) into the KIT window again and this will make the loop/sample fit as it should. It's as if you need to set the KIT slots to whatever mode you intend to use prior to loading the sample into it (if that is possible).

Anyways I hope this helps somewhat. I'm gearing up to get back into the Deluge again once I return from my holiday this weekend so hopefully can work this stuff out then.