Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Best Midi Controllers for Deluge

FABºUdaFABºUda ItalyPosts: 13
edited January 2021 in General Discussion

WHAT I LIKE :
Launchpad Pro 3 - I wonder how many functions you can assign and how many the machine does for you.
AKAI APC40 MkII - Looks the Pefect controller for the Song Mode ..-.. but , DOES IT WORKS ?

WHAT I HAVE :
Nothing

Post edited by FABºUda on

Comments

shippy_trappershippy_trapper viennaBeta Tester Posts: 11
    edited December 2020

i would recommend to get the X version(the one you can use in midi mode only) if you consider the launchpad.
    It is not that different to the key/scale layout on the deluge, it has velocity sensitive pads though.
    if you want keys with aftertouch the arturia keystep is the best cheap one that has this onboard.
    i personally use a squarp pyramid, which is super nice imo;
    has a lot of super nice apeggiator modes and midi fx but i it has no velocity pads.

Post edited by shippy_trapper on
    FABºUdaFABºUda ItalyPosts: 13

@shippy_trapper said:
    i would recommend to get the X version(the one you can use in midi mode only) if you consider the launchpad.
    It is not that different to the key/scale layout on the deluge, it has velocity sensitive pads though.
    if you want keys with aftertouch the arturia keystep is the best cheap one that has this onboard.
    i personally use a squarp pyramid, which is super nice imo;
    has a lot of super nice apeggiator modes and midi fx but i it has no velocity pads.

I had squarp Pyramid.... Oh please , lemme run away from this device.
    Not physical purely sequeners anymore in my life.

I truly would like to discover an external clip launcher for The Deluge while running the Arranger view

djAziddjAzid AmsterdamPosts: 199

@FABºUda said:

I truly would like to discover an external clip launcher for The Deluge while running the Arranger view

Can't you send cc's from the controller to control the mute/unmute ?