β€Ί
Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Suddenly deluge plays the song without sound after 29 bars

rallatrallat NYCBeta Tester Posts: 11

I got my deluge last week. I am half way the manual so my question might be answered there but I was not able to find it by searching. The song has 1 clip 29 bars with the synth preset 147. I can add more bars but they don't sound. Is this expected, did I hit the cpu limit? or is there something wrong with my deluge? Thanks

Comments

volstehvolsteh CroatiaPosts: 418
    edited January 2021

not expected, just made a 68 bar clip with this preset, maybe a good idea to upload the song file so we can check? Might be you parameter locked volume or filter cut on the 29th bar?

Post edited by volsteh on

πŸ…½πŸ…ΎπŸ†…πŸ…ΈπŸ…²πŸ…΄ πŸ…³πŸ…΄πŸ…»πŸ†„πŸ…ΆπŸ…ΈπŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…ΈπŸ†‚πŸ†ƒ?

Thanks
    I made a video so it is easy to understand what happen https://photos.app.goo.gl/SJtRvhHpzLTeB8sP6
    How can I check if there is parameter locked? That's for pad row or can be global for the clip?
    I am going to check the manual too

I duplicated the clip by pressing < > and shift and after the first copy ends the second starts on the bar 30 sounds just fine, therefore it might be something like a parameter lock or automation, but I didn't do it purposely so that's surprising. How can I check if that is the case?

noticed the pan led indicators changed at the moment the sound went off, that's probably automation or a p. lock, you may have others also. you can delete lock/automation with shift+gold knob press for the parameter you want deleted, switch to filter and see if the cutoff changes..

also, a par. lock can only be on a note start, is there another note not visible on video with it maybe?

It worked :) thanks!