Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Is it possible to save a midi track configuration like a synth? I mean outside a song

slothmachineslothmachine United KingdomPosts: 4
edited September 2020 in Deluge Software Suggestions

If not would it be interesting to you?
I use the deluge as the brains of a hardware setup with some analogue synths. Being able to save my midi mappings and cc values as presets would basically make something like a bass station 2 patchable from the deluge which would be sick.
Is there any way you know of of doing this already? I checked the manual but couldn't see anything.
Thank you

Post edited by slothmachine on

Best Answer

rczrcz NYPosts: 111
    Answer ✓

now you can save song templates. They teased naming midi and cv like synths for 3.1 but hopefully in the next major update.

Answers

slothmachineslothmachine United KingdomPosts: 4

Thank you! Appreciate your help :smile:

ccll1ccll1 GermanyPosts: 2

@rcz said:
    now you can save song templates. They teased naming midi and cv like synths for 3.1 but hopefully in the next major update.

By "song template" you mean creating a scaffold song and saving it just like a regular one? Or is there a way to set a song as the default new one?

rczrcz NYBeta Tester Posts: 111

regular song. Pretty sure the deluge boots into an nameless, unsaved song, no way to load a default one. If you overwrite synth 0 it should boot to that...

I think we really need to look at saving midi input configurations too.