Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

DAWLESS & PRO / FILE MANAGING never using PC _ Deluge into MPC Live

FABºUdaFABºUda ItalyPosts: 13
edited September 2020 in Deluge Software Suggestions

I have a bigger question for the future: Pairing DELUGE & MPC LIVE can be enough for just everything ?

Deluge + MPC Live i perfectly matching would give:
_ 1) Import-export of Audio Files in Steams : as HOST UB & BLUETOOTH Streaming ( * )
_2) Reworking, resampling, effecting and post post-producing tracks till perfection. Super sampling!
_2*+) Same for the MIDI files.
_3) The advantage of having pads and screen in to the match up's production.
_4) Never using Computer ( ? )

Between all I prefer Deluge but for a definitive track completion I miss screen, sensitive pads and post production features on it. After a year thinking it and investing I wonder pairing Deluge to MPC Live to escape the Computer Music Production as possible. For instance working on compression, fx and other productions and post-productions jobs. If it will be technically ever possible for Deluge and MPC to each other stream steams of samples and sampled tracks or through usb, one day, it would be a way to complete the lacks on Deluge and will be for many a good way to escape from Computer but keeping professional and detailed.
( * ) As I think Deluge is the best jamming sequencer out there I also see still missing the option to fast change and exporting files out and in of it for a more appropriate workflow; in many complained about that. Maybe audio should be running flowy through USB too. If this will be working one day, within the drum sensitive pads and screen pairing of the MPC Live , and of course the good midi sync they already have, it will be definitely enough for everything is needed.
Cheers

Post edited by FABºUda on

Comments

SiccaViccASiccaViccA OsakaPosts: 68

ive been rocking My Deluge with my Mpc Live since last december .. the MPC chord progressions sent via midi into the Deluge works great .. n moving samples & clips between the two machines is also so easy .. *ITS LIKE THEY WERE DESIGNED FOR EACH OTHER IN HEAVEN * LOL

FABºUdaFABºUda ItalyPosts: 13

@SiccaViccA said:
    ive been rocking My Deluge with my Mpc Live since last december .. the MPC chord progressions sent via midi into the Deluge works great .. n moving samples & clips between the two machines is also so easy .. *ITS LIKE THEY WERE DESIGNED FOR EACH OTHER IN HEAVEN * LOL

That's what I want to listen ;) !!
    thank you ! ____________
    do you have more details for me ?
    How do you eventually transfer audio files so easily ?