Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines
Suggestion: Deluge Sequencer (sequencer only)
I know a lot of people who use the Deluge only for its terrific sequencer capabilities, to sequence other gear.
How awesome would it be if Synthstrom Audible would make a sequencer-only version of the Deluge?
- Same grid, same sequencer - with the wonderful piano roll view etc.
- An Ableton Session View style clip launch mode instead of the current song mode
- Instead of the current gold knobs + button combo -> 8 multi functional encoders which can be easily configured and switchable between "global" (midi CC/CV control across multiple tracks), "currently selected track" (CC/CV control) and "Note input control" (velocity/note length/etc.)
- 2 midi DIN output ports + class compliant USB port + a dedicated USB midi HOST port (to connect a midi keyboard)
- Multiple CV+Gate+Mod outputs (4 or more would be great)
- Multiple extra gate outputs for drums (8 or more)
- Midi FX per track
- Program change configurable per clip
- Save/load Profiles (= midi settings for a specific instrument)
- Total number of tracks: 48 (16 per DIN + 16 for USB)
I'd buy one!
Post edited by MPrinsen on