Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Deluge firmware V3.1.1 released

rohanrohan Staff Posts: 590

Firmware V3.1.1 is now released, containing several bug fixes.

Download it here.

Fixes include:
* Fixed potential error or crash when beginning playback from the "current screen" (by pressing <> + play)
* Fixed - a MIDI note-off would be sent even for a note which did not sound due to probability or iteration dependence, causing problems for some other synths
* Fixed potential E324 and E325 errors which could occur after undoing the deletion of a clip
* Fixed - some synth presets would appear to have the wrong arpeggiator sync rate

Installation
To install the update, place the .bin file onto your SD card, ensure there are no other .bin files on there, put the card back into your Deluge, and then hold down the shift button while powering on. A spinning animation will display, and the firmware will be permanently installed.

Please take this opportunity to back up the data from your SD card while it's in your computer. Any storage technology can fail, and we want your work to be safe regardless.

Comments

Plan_VPlan_V MexicoPosts: 1

Thanks, Rohan!

is it ok to delete the .bin file with the update after installing it?

Best,

Victor

rohanrohan Staff Posts: 590

@Plan_V said:
    is it ok to delete the .bin file with the update after installing it?

Yup!

recursorrecursor UKPosts: 33

Thanks for the quick release! was hitting the E325 error here and there.

kraveningkravening NetherlandsBeta Tester Posts: 3

Cheers, i already ran into the crash when undoing a deletion of a 'shifted' clip. glad to see it's patched.

udelugeudeluge germanyPosts: 61

I got an endless repeat when I preview a note or stop at a note with a high delay amount. I used to set a high delay amount on a single note and reduce it to normal on the next note to get a nice effect. Previewing this not or stop at this note leads to an endless feedback repeat.

facebook is evil

NikoBellantiNikoBellanti Madison, WI Posts: 12

Hey Rohan, Would it be difficult to able to allow users to see all presets when searching for a preset but those that are unavailable and used in another song would have an indicator. Then at that point, you could go to location where it’s located or clone it to insert it if you wish. Unless I’m missing something, this could be a utilitarian way to see all presets, know where they are and have access to them for a current/new song.

NyankoNyanko FrancePosts: 8
    edited July 2020

When I try to update, it just writes 'Update' and then 'Card' and remains there doing nothing.

My bad sorry. I didn't know I actually had to push the button when 'Update' appeared. It's fine now.

Post edited by Nyanko on