Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Prepare sample tracks

faktoidfaktoid GermanyBeta Tester Posts: 11

Sorry it this has been asked before...
Can I prepare a sample or a loop track so it will Immediately play an altered version of its content?
Like recording an audio snippet and have it transposed - 12 and reversed? Maybe already a delay doing ping pong?
I would be happy if there is a template I could prepare and copy them over for example?
Can this be done as I would not like to start from scratch but would like to have some weirdness prepared before the first sample is taken.

Comments

IcoustikIcoustik NorwayModerator, Beta Tester, Mentor Posts: 1,017

@faktoid said:
    Sorry it this has been asked before...
    Can I prepare a sample or a loop track so it will Immediately play an altered version of its content?
    Like recording an audio snippet and have it transposed - 12 and reversed? Maybe already a delay doing ping pong?
    I would be happy if there is a template I could prepare and copy them over for example?
    Can this be done as I would not like to start from scratch but would like to have some weirdness prepared before the first sample is taken.

Yes :) Set up an audio clip (make new clip, hold its grid row, press Select knob) and make the tweaks you wish, and they will be instantly in effect on your recorded audio clip.
    You can save a song template with one/ several of these set up as you wish.

~ Distinguished Delugate ᕕ( ◎_◎)ᕗ

faktoidfaktoid GermanyBeta Tester Posts: 11

thanky buddy,
    that sounds great...
    stay safe and healthy