Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Zeeon AU - multisample collection

amiga909amiga909 Central EuropePosts: 1,078

47 instruments, samples and preset files, 700mb, focus on keeping loading time and disk usage low.
made with Zeeon, Cubasis and some Bash scripts
Thanks for trying out.
Download link is in the video description.

Post edited by amiga909 on

Comments

OdoSendaidokaiOdoSendaidokai BerlinPosts: 326

Wow that's great!

What comes into my mind when people start creating and using such presets, that all the preset browsing should have a hierarchical structure like subfolders. It doesn't already scale very well when you have 100, 200 or 500 or 5000 presets on a SD-Card. It would be perfect if you could do that like the samples. So you would have quick access to the desired preset or you are able to scroll quickly through a desired area where you expect to find a good preset.

Odo Sendaidokai from Berlin

amiga909amiga909 Central EuropePosts: 1,078

thanks Odo, yeah good question how to structure preset names. if somebody got a better naming scheme let me know.
    one way could be to use the search function in the preset browser but as pointed out in another thread search is not that flexible. and there is only so much you can do with 4 characters display..
    oldie but goldie suggestion http://forums.synthstrom.com/discussion/1026/folder-structure-for-organizing-presets/p1

IcoustikIcoustik NorwayModerator, Beta Tester, Mentor Posts: 1,017

@OdoSendaidokai said:
    Wow that's great!

What comes into my mind when people start creating and using such presets, that all the preset browsing should have a hierarchical structure like subfolders. It doesn't already scale very well when you have 100, 200 or 500 or 5000 presets on a SD-Card. It would be perfect if you could do that like the samples. So you would have quick access to the desired preset or you are able to scroll quickly through a desired area where you expect to find a good preset.

Folders for presets have been requested, including by me :)

~ Distinguished Delugate ᕕ( ◎_◎)ᕗ