Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Missing kit sound?

PixelKickerPixelKicker United KingdomPosts: 60

Hi all, I am new to deluge and have hit my first issue. I have kit 18 selected (from those which come with the deluge) but the Clap sound is missing. It says Clap on the screen but is silent in the audition section and on the sequencer. I have checked and I haven't taken the level down. I have tried creating a new 'track' within the same session and kit 18 is missing altogether!

Everything works on earlier saves and kit 18 can be used in full if I create a new song.

It feels like a bug to me, is there anything else I can do to get my clap back?

Thanks

Comments

EddyEddy Cologne, GermanyBeta Tester Posts: 292

Don´t know for sure if my kits are still factory presets but on 18 I have a clap sound. Did you take a look into the file browser? (Most left side, three from the top with Shift)

Hi @Eddy yeah it's definitely there. I had to go back to an older save and work with that. I think I managed to find a bug, I will post again if it happens again.

I should also say, I now get why Kit 18 was missing when I tried creating a new track. I already had that kit in a section, when this happens it is not selectable.