Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Complete Audio / Midi Bouncing - Ableton export

2»

Comments

amiga909amiga909 Central EuropePosts: 1,078

@Go4teggs said:
    As far as Ableton export goes, I’ve been thinking about writing some custom code to translate the deluge XML files to Ableton files but it always ends up seeming like too much work. It’s probably not that hard though

dont get it, what would an Ableton export do?
    you would still need a way to render Deluge instruments to audio?
    I mean you can't export a Deluge Synth clip to midi and automagically replicate the sound with an internal Ableton synth. same for Kit and probably Audio instruments too. For Midi and CV might be possible to convert so they can be opened in a Ableton project file.

SpiderLabSpiderLab Byron BayPosts: 18

Just importing MIDI files from a daw would be great. I can then play with the sound of any external instrument easily. I currently write MIDI parts in Logic then either bounce to audio and import sample or hand copy the midi notes.

raybunraybun GermanyPosts: 7

@SpiderLab said:
    Just importing MIDI files from a daw would be great. I can then play with the sound of any external instrument easily. I currently write MIDI parts in Logic then either bounce to audio and import sample or hand copy the midi notes.

downrush can import MIDI files iirc