Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Internal mic and audio loops

I really like the new sample loop feature but I have noticed that when you use the audio clips to build a song the internal mic is stuck in an on setting which I haven't been able to figure out how to turn off other than deleting the clip and putting it back in as sample on a kit or synth and deleting the original audio clip. I used line in to record so the mic wasnt even being used.

It would be good to be able to enter a recorded audio loops settings like you can in a kit/synth sample and turn off the mic.

Comments

SlivizSliviz LondonPosts: 45

It would also be good to be able to edit the start and end of the looped audio clip as it also seems you can at the moment. I have a blue line that I cant go past in the clip.

PuppeteerPuppeteer Perth, West OzBeta Tester Posts: 52

There is a setting in the settings menu to control the behaviour of the internal mic.

You can go into the audio clips that are already recorded and go to the audio input setup and turn monitoring off. That will fix the issue you are seeing.