Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Shift button gets stuck

kabadesukabadesu Wellington, New ZealandPosts: 9
edited October 2019 in Deluge Help

I haven't had my Deluge for very long, and have only had a chance to use it 4 times, but have noticed my shift button gets stuck down (and remains active) and I have to nudge it from the side to get it unstuck. It's been a bit frustrating because I end up changing things I didn't want to.

Just wondering if anybody has experienced that and whether the rubber just needs breaking in?

Post edited by kabadesu on

Comments

Ian_JorgensenIan_Jorgensen Wellington, New ZealandPosts: 614

Hey @kabadesu If experiencing problems, you're more than welcome to email us and we can work out what the issue is with the button.

kabadesukabadesu Wellington, New ZealandPosts: 9

All sorted. Cheers @Ian_Jorgensen

pidgeopidgeo Ireland Posts: 2

hi, I have this problem too. my shift button works perfectly but I have to press it from the top side or else it gets stuck down and I have to nudge it to get it to pop back up.

is there any easy fix I can do?

rezareza los angelesModerator, Beta Tester Posts: 604

i imagine the circle pad is slightly misplaced inside the case which is causing this issue. if that is the problem then you could open up the deluge (lots of screws, there's a video on youtube detailing the process) and reposition that pad...BUT i would email synthstrom first as they probably have a better handle on this issue having resolved it at least once before.