Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

TYPE INLR not available in an Audio Clip's Sound Menu

Not so much a feature as a tweak: I had an issue where the internal MIC was only recording on the left channel while I was playing with looping. The solution is of course to set TYPE to INLR in the settings menu. It took me a while to solve this and I believe it is because TYPE->INLR isn't available in the AUDIO CLIP settings menu, only the SYNTH and KIT settings menus. Additionally, you need to plug something in to the input for the menu item to appear, which I found in the manual.

Being that there is reason to use TYPE->INLR without an input plugged in for the internal MIC it seems like this option should always be visible and, additionally visible in the AUDIO CLIP settings menu.

Thanks.

Comments

IcoustikIcoustik NorwayModerator, Beta Tester, Mentor Posts: 1,017

@Soundwrecker said:
    Not so much a feature as a tweak: I had an issue where the internal MIC was only recording on the left channel while I was playing with looping. The solution is of course to set TYPE to INLR in the settings menu. It took me a while to solve this and I believe it is because TYPE->INLR isn't available in the AUDIO CLIP settings menu, only the SYNTH and KIT settings menus. Additionally, you need to plug something in to the input for the menu item to appear, which I found in the manual.

Being that there is reason to use TYPE->INLR without an input plugged in for the internal MIC it seems like this option should always be visible and, additionally visible in the AUDIO CLIP settings menu.

Thanks.

Audio clips' input source is set by holding learn and pressing the clip

~ Distinguished Delugate ᕕ( ◎_◎)ᕗ