Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Noise & Osc Sync Shortcut Keys Wrong?

neilbaldwinneilbaldwin UKBeta Tester Posts: 143

I thought I was going a bit (more) daft but on the new keyboard layout (and running V3.0) the 'Noise' and 'Osc Sync' keys don't do anything but then the two 'Wavetable' keys underneath control the Noise level and the Osc Sync on/off. What's going on?

Comments

Anyone?

manateemilitiamanateemilitia Austin, TXPosts: 69

That sounds like the old layout position to me. Are you sure the firmware is update?

amiga909amiga909 Central EuropePosts: 1,078

can confirm, yeah the buttons are off.
    my hope is Rohan is holding back the fix cause „Wavetable“is going to do something soon :)

@manateemilitia said:
    That sounds like the old layout position to me. Are you sure the firmware is update?

100%

manateemilitiamanateemilitia Austin, TXPosts: 69

Really strange, they work as expected on my Deluge. I wonder what could be causing the difference.

Ian_JorgensenIan_Jorgensen Wellington, New ZealandPosts: 614
    edited October 2019

yes, that is right. you select which version of the shortcuts you are using in SETTINGS > SHORcuts, either 1.0 or 3. 0 so those shortcuts match yours.
    You can still use the 3.0 firmware with the 1.0 shortcuts of course.
    Those shortcuts will then be in the right place, they were moved for the 3.0 shortcuts to make way for the wavetable shortcuts (in development)

Post edited by Ian_Jorgensen on
    darenagerdarenager Between a rack and a hardware placeBeta Tester Posts: 222

@Ian_Jorgensen In 3.01 I don’t have the SHOR menu in settings, I have: CV, GATE, TCLO, MIDI, DEFA, SWIN, PADS, PREV, CURS, RECO, FIRM, then back to start of list. My noise and osc sync are currently on the wavetable shortcuts too.

MoonWolfMoonWolf United KingdomPosts: 50

It's in SETTings>PADS>SHORcuts...

So it is, thank you @MoonWolf :)

Ian_JorgensenIan_Jorgensen Wellington, New ZealandPosts: 614

Lol. Apologies team, @MoonWolf is right, sorry, reciting that shit off memory without checking :/ shoulda checked first, that PADS addition to the menu was a recent addition.

No worries @Ian_Jorgensen ;)

@Ian_Jorgensen said:
    yes, that is right. you select which version of the shortcuts you are using in SETTINGS > SHORcuts, either 1.0 or 3. 0 so those shortcuts match yours.
    You can still use the 3.0 firmware with the 1.0 shortcuts of course.
    Those shortcuts will then be in the right place, they were moved for the 3.0 shortcuts to make way for the wavetable shortcuts (in development)

Thanks Ian!