Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

USB Host a one-way street?

Maybe I was thinking about this all wrong or I am missing something by way of settings....
Was hoping with the new USB host functionality that I could use a hardware synth with USB and not only send MIDI to the Deluge but also send MIDI from the Deluge back to the hardware synth?
Only currently able to get MIDI from the synth to the Deluge via USB (Host) functionality.

With something like the OP-1 that does not have 5-pin this was my dream to not have to use the computer or external MIDI host to fire back and forth.

Comments

BathMilkBathMilk United StatesPosts: 13

Its says in the manual that it is a one-way street, but hints that that will likely change in future updates

AUDIO: Roland TD-30 and HPD-15 Drums w/ Line 6 & Moog Guitars > Line 6 Helix Rack w/ KP3+(2) FX Loops > 1/4 TRS to Deluge MIDI: TD-30 > Novation Zero SL MKii > Deluge > Helix

j3threejayj3threejay USAPosts: 34

@BathMilk said:
    Its says in the manual that it is a one-way street, but hints that that will likely change in future updates

Thanks!
    I must have overlooked that.
    Good to hear about the hint as well