Please familiarise yourself with the forum rules & guidelines

Hi from Mainz (Germany)

krunchrkrunchr Mainz, GermanyPosts: 59

Yesterday I ordered my Deluge. User @dest4b, who was so kind and showed me his Deluge in all details, is fully responsible for my upcoming credit card disaster :smile: Can't wait to get my hands on this nice piece of hardware (and software).

Comments

dest4bdest4b Frankfurt, GermanyPosts: 96

hehe :)
    i expected that ;)

www.soundcloud.com/dest4b

EddyEddy ColognePosts: 150

greetings from cologne...have fun as a delugionist!

maxmanmaxman HamburgPosts: 8

greetings form hamburg!

krunchrkrunchr Mainz, GermanyPosts: 59

I want to thank you all :) In the meantime, my Deluge has arrived. The manual is not very good (I guess it was written by the developer himself) and it took me some time to get access to the device. But now everything is good and I'm quite excited.

EddyEddy ColognePosts: 150

greetings from cologne...have fun as a delugionist!

SlurmSlurm BerlinPosts: 3

Hi there! I‘m considering to get myself a Deluge. How did you adress the customs to pay duty for having it shipped to Germany?

(Hallo! Ich überlege mir, ein Deluge zu kaufen. Wie habt ihr die Zollbehörde angesprochen, um die Einfuhrgebühren zu bezahlen?)

jnksndjnksnd Frankfurt am Main, GermanyPosts: 2

@Slurm said:
    Hi there! I‘m considering to get myself a Deluge. How did you adress the customs to pay duty for having it shipped to Germany?

(Hallo! Ich überlege mir, ein Deluge zu kaufen. Wie habt ihr die Zollbehörde angesprochen, um die Einfuhrgebühren zu bezahlen?)

Hi, i didn't have to do anything, just ordered it from the website.
    Remember to include your phone number (if it isn't mandatory anyway) in case some clarification is required.
    There was a minor complication because i had my deluge shipped to my employer, but the DHL people were very helpful and gave me a call and sent an email immediately.
    I just had to confirm that it's a private order and give them my private address.
    customs/taxes: 105€, had to be payed in cash.
    Shipping: US$55.00 (incl. tax) via Flat rate
    PayPal Payment Fee: US$38.16

Thanks a lot, that was exactly the information I needed.

Today is the day that I placed my order. I‘m sooo excited.

annann berlinPosts: 1

Hello from Berlin!