External Audio Looper

The deluge could make an excellent audio looper it seems with a little work!!! As far as I can tell, there is no way to start and stop recording at the start and end of a track, but if there was a way to quantize this recording, and then have the audio loop assigned to a track, it could make a nice little compositional/improvisation tool, especially when playing with a guitar or other external instrument.

Everything could just be recorded as basic samples, but having the quantized recording would be everything for this!!!

Comments

minigoatminigoat cincinnati ohio usaPosts: 46
    Record+play will start playback and record and then rec+play again will end recording at the end of the measure automaticly...not really live " looping" but gets you quantised recorded loops
    SaharTheGreatSaharTheGreat United StatesPosts: 12

Isn't that just for resampling though instead of from the external input?

minigoatminigoat cincinnati ohio usaPosts: 46
    It will record everything you hear including any tracks set to external input.

But that doesn't allow listening to backing tracks or even the metronome while recording the loops :/

It feels like the only major thing missing on the machine for me.

IcoustikIcoustik NorwayPosts: 230

Not sure if there's a request for this already , but you have my vote! :)

I am notoriously bad at searching forums, but thanks!!! It is the last key for my rig really, and I don't want to have to buy another box.