Please familiarise yourself with the forum rules & guidelines

Modify the "stutter" effect so that it is affecting the sequencer rather than the audio playback

Change the implementation (or let the user select the desired one [which could be difficult to discover for the user]) so that it works like the "roller" feature of the Arturia Drumbrute and the Beatstep Pro. You can watch a demo of this here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcN6H0w0qmA

In text: As soon as the effect is activated the sequencer will stay at the current note and starts playing one or more notes from this position in a range and speed which depends on the selected resolution which could be 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32 or more complex and as long as the effect is activated. The 4 LEDs next to the effect encoder could indicate which of the resolution is selected just like: first LED = 1/4, second LED = 1/8 and so on. Alternatively it could be indicated on the display.

Comments

+1

MaZmiThMaZmiTh new york

+1

yes please, I also suggested this in different words...

alien_brainalien_brain this side of common sense

or get rid of it? seems like a comparable solution...

VJFranzKVJFranzK Los Angeles USA

Each style has it's advantages. To have both would be best, eventually.

Music, Visuals, Reviews of Synths, Drum Machines, Apps
    YouTube: VJFranzK

personally icing on the cake needs to come after the cake is done, which it isnt.

Some chefs cook with a lot of icing. ; - )
    Also, what is "cake" is a matter of personal opinion. Stutter is a frequent feature in current EDM, as it was in IDM before.

These type of features really shine on such machines as Spark, Tempest, Electribe ( step jump ) you can add a lot more complexity to a simple sequence

get rid of junk toy features dont spend more development time on fru fru random no talent excuse for music crapola stutters lol IDM

what is IDM? intelligent? rrrrriiight. is random intelligent? i dont think so. its not how the jungle masters of yesterday did it. nobody just switched on the autopilot and made a hit record. you cccccant ssssstststuttttter and be taken seriously if thats all you got. once trent reznor did it in the 90s it was passe. do you people want passe before tools that help with the cake? frosting is great but not without cake. cake = substance, which is what we are all drawn to when we hear music. if its gotta be done then its gotta be done right however. the way stutter is now on the deluge is unusable honestly. at least let kids map cc controls sheesh

edited March 17

+1

I had a similar request. Though mine was to be able to automate the BPM by a synced divider/multiplier.

Post edited by 22tape on

Alien Brain said: Deluge covers a lot of bases in a small form factor, good price point, seriously competes with corporate products, evident that it has the love and dedication corporate products lack

Alien Brain, why are you such a dick?

Alien Brain said: Deluge covers a lot of bases in a small form factor, good price point, seriously competes with corporate products, evident that it has the love and dedication corporate products lack

thats your perception. like i give a what. im not explaining myself? do you have comprehension issues?

. > @alien_brain said:

thats your perception. like i give a what. im not explaining myself? do you have comprehension issues?

I just ate pancakes.

edited March 18

im about to go get some pancakes. the best ever in fact. if youre in the detroit area you should stop by the 'original pancake house'. i swear it will be the best american style breakfast you will ever eat. and ive been searching for the perfect breakfast for a long while.

Post edited by alien_brain on

@alien_brain said:
    im about to go get some pancakes. the best ever in fact. if youre in the detroit area you should stop by the 'original pancake house'. i swear it will be the best american style breakfast you will ever eat. and ive been searching for the perfect breakfast for a long while.

I don't like pancakes :(

eat it or wear it.

More music, less Trolling.