Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Modify the "stutter" effect so that it is affecting the sequencer rather than the audio playback

Change the implementation (or let the user select the desired one [which could be difficult to discover for the user]) so that it works like the "roller" feature of the Arturia Drumbrute and the Beatstep Pro. You can watch a demo of this here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcN6H0w0qmA

In text: As soon as the effect is activated the sequencer will stay at the current note and starts playing one or more notes from this position in a range and speed which depends on the selected resolution which could be 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32 or more complex and as long as the effect is activated. The 4 LEDs next to the effect encoder could indicate which of the resolution is selected just like: first LED = 1/4, second LED = 1/8 and so on. Alternatively it could be indicated on the display.

Comments

faktoidfaktoid GermanyBeta Tester Posts: 11

+1

MaZmiThMaZmiTh new yorkPosts: 7

+1

tffshtttffshtt berlinPosts: 53

yes please, I also suggested this in different words...

The user and all related content has been deleted.
    VJFranzKVJFranzK Los Angeles USABeta Tester Posts: 129

Each style has it's advantages. To have both would be best, eventually.

Music, Visuals, Reviews of Synths, Drum Machines, Apps
    YouTube: VJFranzK

Some chefs cook with a lot of icing. ; - )
    Also, what is "cake" is a matter of personal opinion. Stutter is a frequent feature in current EDM, as it was in IDM before.

These type of features really shine on such machines as Spark, Tempest, Electribe ( step jump ) you can add a lot more complexity to a simple sequence

22tape22tape Posts: 43
    edited March 2018

+1

I had a similar request. Though mine was to be able to automate the BPM by a synced divider/multiplier.

Post edited by 22tape on

Alien Brain, why are you such a dick?

. > @alien_brain said:

thats your perception. like i give a what. im not explaining myself? do you have comprehension issues?

I just ate pancakes.

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 502
    edited March 2018
    Post edited by [Deleted User] on

@alien_brain said:
    im about to go get some pancakes. the best ever in fact. if youre in the detroit area you should stop by the 'original pancake house'. i swear it will be the best american style breakfast you will ever eat. and ive been searching for the perfect breakfast for a long while.

I don't like pancakes :(

More music, less Trolling.