* Full-featured internal synthesizer engine (subtractive and FM).
* Polyphony limited only by CPU. Typically up to 48 synth voices or 64 unaffected sample voices may play.
* Live adjustment of synth and effect parameters with two endless-turn encoders with LED level-meters.
* Easy buttons to select the functions these control.
* Parameter automation recording.
* Dedicated volume and tempo knobs.
* LFOs and envelopes on each synth / sample. Highly customizable modulation matrix.
* Synthesizer engine features LPF / HPF, FM, arpeggiator, portamento, oscillator sync, ring modulation, unison detune, and more.
* Four basic waveforms, or select any WAV file from the SD card.
* FX including delay, reverb, chorus, flanger, phaser, bitcrushing, sidechain effect, live stutter, and more.
* Keyboard mode, where the pads become a live instrument on a 2D grid.
* Preset or custom scales, or chromatic mode.
* Piano-roll-style sequencing on 128 full RGB pads (16×8) with scrolling and zooming.
* Sequencing limited only by device RAM (many thousands of notes).
* CC control and sequencing on all 16 MIDI channels
* Advanced syncing capabilities. Non-standard time signatures supported.
* Adjustable swing
* Loads samples from SD card (up to 32GB SDHC).
* 64MB of sample ram – work with up to 12 minutes (if mono) of CD-quality samples per song.
* 5mm mic, ¼” line inputs and microphone.
* Two ¼” line outputs, and 3.5mm headphone output.
* 2x CV outputs. 0 – 10V, individually configurable to between 0.01 and 2.00 volts per octave, or to hertz-per-volt.
* 4x gate / trigger outputs individually configurable to v-trig or s-trig, with shared voltage switchable between 5V and 12V.
* Trigger clock output configurable, up to 192 PPQN.
* Trigger clock input, also with adjustable PPQN.
* MIDI input and output via hardware connectors or USB. Syncing via MIDI beat clock as master or slave.
* Simultaneously output separate sequences to all 16 MIDI channels, 2 CV / gate channels and 2 additional gate outputs, in addition to internal synthesizers / samples (limited only by CPU and RAM, as above).
* Powered via USB or 9 – 12V centre-negative (pedal-style) power supply (500mA) (not included).
* User-upgradeable firmware – expect updates from Synthstrom Audible.
* Internal speaker, rechargeable Li-ion battery* (6+ hours of operation).
* Printed manual of software 1.1.0 is included.
* * For international customers battery is not included: LG D1 18650 3000mAh 3.7V Unprotected Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) Flat Top Battery
* Dimensions: 305mm x 208mm x 46mm (12 x 8.2 x 1.8 inches).
* Weight: 1.5kg