Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Specs

Ian_JorgensenIan_Jorgensen Wellington, New ZealandPosts: 614
edited March 2018 in Deluge Support Content

SYNTHESIZER

• Full-featured internal synthesizer engine (subtractive and FM)
  • Polyphony limited only by CPU. Up to 48 unaffected synth voices or 64 unaffected sample voices may play simultaneously
  • Live adjustment of synth and effect parameters with two endless-turn encoders with LED level-meters
  • Easy buttons to select the functions these control
  • Parameter automation recording
  • Arpeggiator
  • Dedicated volume and tempo knobs
  • LFOs and envelopes on each synth / sample. Highly customizable modulation matrix
  • Synthesizer engine features LPF / HPF, FM, portamento, oscillator sync, ring modulation, unison detune, and more
  • Four basic waveforms, or select any WAV file from SD card
  • FX including delay, reverb, chorus, flanger, phaser, bitcrusher, sidechain effect, live stutter, and more
  • Keyboard mode, where the pads become a live instrument on a 2D grid
  • Preset or custom scales, or chromatic mode
  • Live processing of the audio input including polyphonic pitch shifting (according to sequenced notes), filters, and all FX

SEQUENCER

• Piano-roll-style sequencing on 128 full RGB pads (16×8) with scrolling and zooming
  • Sequencing limited only by device RAM (many thousands of notes)
  • Simultaneously output separate sequences to all 16 MIDI channels, 2 CV / gate channels and 2 additional gate outputs, in addition to internal synthesizers / samples (limited only by CPU, as above)
  • CC control and sequencing on all 16 MIDI channels
  • Probability and iteration based step / note conditions
  • Undo / redo note and parameter automation editing and recording. Number of undo steps limited only by RAM
  • Advanced syncing capabilities. Non-standard time signatures supported
  • Adjustable swing
  • Horizontal note shift
  • MIDI program change and bank select

SAMPLER

• Streams all samples directly from SD card (up to 32GB SDHC), without limitations based on RAM size
  • Time-stretching
  • Same filters, modulation matrix and FX as synth engine
  • Resampling
  • Slicer feature for cutting a sample into evenly sized slices

CONNECTIVITY

• Two ¼” line outputs, and 3.5mm headphone output
  • 3.5mm mic input, ¼” line input, and built-in microphone
  • 2x CV outputs. 0 – 10V, individually configurable to between 0.01 and 2.00 volts per octave, or to hertz-per-volt
  • 4x gate / trigger outputs individually configurable to v-trig or s-trig, with shared voltage switchable between 5V and 12V
  • Trigger clock output, configurable up to 192 PPQN
  • Trigger clock input, also with adjustable PPQN
  • MIDI input and output via hardware connectors or USB. Syncing via MIDI beat clock as master or slave
  • Powered via USB B (cable included) or 9 – 12V centre-negative (pedal-style) power supply (500mA) (not included)
  • User-upgradeable firmware – expect updates from Synthstrom Audible
  • Internal speaker, rechargeable Li-ion battery (6+ hours of operation)
  • Printed manual of software 1.3.0 is included

DIMENSIONS

• Dimensions: 305mm x 208mm x 46mm (12 x 8.2 x 1.8 inches)
  • Weight: 1.5kg
Post edited by Ian_Jorgensen on

Comments

ironaidanironaidan aucklandPosts: 2

Hi Ian,
    Where you list the synthesizer and FX features and it says "and more", is there a complete list somewhere? I would like to work through all the different effects and see what they do individually.

Ian_JorgensenIan_Jorgensen Wellington, New ZealandPosts: 614

Hey Ironaidan, I guess just the manual is the best source for that? This isn't meant to be an exhaustive list above.

Does anyone have the dimensions of the power inlet? Is it a 2.1mm diameter, 2.5mm, etc?

I have a power cord that kind of fits, but it's very loose and I don't think I'd want to rely on that.

thanks

SamSam WellingtonModerator, Staff Posts: 160

Hi @oldgearguy! It's 2.1mm :)

WalliWalli Russian Federation, Nizhny TagilPosts: 2
    edited January 2018

In Russia, do not sell the battery LG D1 18650 3000mAh 3.7V.
    Found with such characteristics: Electro-chemical system: Lithium-Ion Size: 18650 Capacity: 3400 mAh Voltage: 3.6 V.
    Tell me, is this battery suitable and can I operate Deluge without a battery?
    https://www.dns-shop.ru/product/5b80c5f46ffb3330/akkumulator-robiton-18650-3400-mac/

P.S. Where can I see the photo of the lower side of the Deluge, to see how to insert the battery?

Post edited by Walli on
    IcoustikIcoustik NorwayModerator, Beta Tester, Mentor Posts: 1,017

If it's a flat top, that battery will work. But as far as I know, the battery is included with the Deluge now :)

And it can run without a battery as well, with a 9-12v center negative power supply

~ Distinguished Delugate ᕕ( ◎_◎)ᕗ

WalliWalli Russian Federation, Nizhny TagilPosts: 2

@Icoustik said:
    If it's a flat top, that battery will work. But as far as I know, the battery is included with the Deluge now :)

And it can run without a battery as well, with a 9-12v center negative power supply

Thanks, I just ordered Deluge

IcoustikIcoustik NorwayModerator, Beta Tester, Mentor Posts: 1,017

Nice!

~ Distinguished Delugate ᕕ( ◎_◎)ᕗ