Please familiarise yourself with the forum rules & guidelines

Deluge firmware V2.0.3 released

rohanrohan Staff

Deluge firmware V2.0.3 is another minor bugfix.

Download it here.

Fixes include:
-- Fixed occasional problem relating to playback of kit tracks in songs with arrangements
-- Improved stability when live-switching songs

To install the update, place the .bin file onto your SD card, ensure there are no other .bin files on there, put the card back into your Deluge, and then hold down the shift button while powering on. A spinning animation will display, and the firmware will be permanently installed.

Comments

mbangmbang Gothenburg, Sweden

Thanks for that!

SamuelSamuel Rotterdam, Netherlands

Guys the steady firmware updates really are impressive and make me really exited for my Deluge! Great work!

mcpepemcpepe Marbella, Spain

@Samuel said:
    Guys the steady firmware updates really are impressive and make me really exited for my Deluge! Great work!

+1 Great work!

darenagerdarenager Between a rack and a hardware place

Thanks, great to see these regular updates.

DavidKDavidK Nahville

Gahm I can't wait to own one

I am trying to update to the latest firmware, however after holding Shift when turning on the unit the display says:

UPdA

then

CArd

and gets stuck there - it keeps displaying 'Card' and nothing happens. I dragged the bin file into the root directory of the SD card.

Anyone got any ideas as to what I am doing wrong?

Thanks.

It's having trouble reading your card. Try ejecting and re-inserting - often SD cards can get dirty contacts.

Worst case, try a different SD card.

Update is much appreciated! Thanks!

WillWill Middle of NowHere, Canada

I've tried to upload a folder of muti-samples repeatedly and am having no luck.
    I've just received my Deluge, and just to be sure, downloaded and reinstalled the current software update.

Still - when I try to 'Browse' and upload, I just get one sample, not the whole contents of the folder.

Any insight would be really appreciated.

Multisampling, as shown in our preview video, is coming in firmware V2.1 which isn't out yet!

WillWill Middle of NowHere, Canada

That's great news. Glad to know it's not just me/my machine.

Thanks for the quick response.
    You rock!

w

;0)

danswettdanswett California
    edited 6:12PM

Is there a way to check the currently installed firmware version on the Deluge?

Post edited by danswett at