Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Synthstrom.tv June 2021 TV Guide

Ian_JorgensenIan_Jorgensen Wellington, New ZealandPosts: 536
edited June 18 in Synthstrom TV

Click on image to view larger

WATCH NOW: synthstrom.tv

iCal here

Google Calendar here

Deluge like Bulaw. Episode 1 (30 mins)
Get some tips, hacks and next-level workflow ideas from Deluge master Michael J. Bulaw.

6th 17:00 (PDT), 20:00 (EDT)
7th 01:00 (BST), 02:00 (CEST), 10:00 (AEST), 12:00 (NZT)

Repeat airing
12th 11:30 (PDT) 14:30 (EDT), 19:30 (BST), 20:30 (CEST)
13th 04:30 (AEST), 06:30 (NZT)

Deluge Dozen No.2 (1-2 hours) (POSTPONED TILL JULY 3rd, SAME TIMES)
Deluge users film themselves making a track in just twelve minutes.

DETAILS HERE

13th 05:00 (PDT), 08:00 (EDT), 13:00 (BST), 14:00 (CEST), 22:00 (AEST), 24:00 (NZT)

Have Deluge. Making Music. Now What? 2/3
A conversation and Q&A about releasing music, playing shows, how to get booked, how to communicate with the media and how to be part of a community.

DETAILS HERE

20th 12:00 (PDT), 15:00 (EDT), 20:00 (BST), 21:00 (CEST)
21st 05:00 (AEST), 07:00 (NZT)

Golden Shrimp Guild x Synthstrom (3hrs)
The group responsible for curating and presenting some epic streaming synth festivals ask their Deluge owning members for some special performances.

DETAILS HERE

19th 11:00 (PDT), 14:00 (EDT), 19:00 (BST), 20:00 (CEST)
20th 04:00 (AEST), 06:00 (NZT)

Just One Press with Sakunera (30 mins)
Deluge users submit their most curious and wild patches.
Hear about their construction with host, Sakunera.

DETAILS HERE

20th 04:00 (PDT) 07:00 (EDT), 12:00 (BST), 13:00 (CEST), 21:00 (AEST), 23:00 (NZT)

Deluge like Bulaw. Episode 2 (30 mins)
Get some tips, hacks and next-level workflow ideas from Deluge master Michael J. Bulaw.

27th 11:30 (PDT), 14:30 (EDT), 19:30 (BST), 20:30 (CEST)
28th 04:30 (AEST), 06:30 (NZT)

Repeat airing
30th 16:00 (PDT), 19:00 (EDT)
1st (July) 00:00 (BST), 01:00 (CEST), 09:00 (AEST), 11:00 (NZT)

In Conversation with Rohan Hill & Lee Nicholson (90 mins)
Deluge inventor, Rohan and Lighting Wave pedal inventor, Lee sit down for a discussion on microcontrollers, soldering, PCB’s, manufacturing, coding, electromagnetic interference and advanced DIY electronics.

27th 05:00 (PDT) 08:00 (EDT), 13:00 (BST), 14:00 (CEST), 22:00 (AEST), 24:00 (NZT)

Tune into synthstrom.tv any time day or night to chat with other users and check out our constantly updated playlist of over 500 Deluge performance videos on rotation.

To find out more about special programming and how to be
involved: synthstrom.com/tv

*Exclusive to SynthstromTV, will not be available on demand following.

Time Zone Guide
AEST : Most of Australia
CEST : Most of Europe
BST : United Kingdom
EDT : Eastern North America/Canada
PDT : West Coast North America/Canada
NZT : New Zealand

Post edited by Ian_Jorgensen on

Comments

Big weekend coming up!

DaEmbassyDaEmbassy SydneyPosts: 40

Having missed "Deluge Like Bulaw (Part 1)", I have learned that it is an excellent idea to use the "Google Calendar here" link that you provide, @Ian_Jorgensen , to ensure I get a reminder for all Synthstrom.TV webcasts.

Thank you for providing Synthstrom.TV

Ian_Jorgensen

"Deluge Like Bulaw (Part 2)" was a revelation.
    Please @Ian_Jorgensen can you show Part 1 again in July, so I can catch it?

@DaEmbassy said:

Please @Ian_Jorgensen can you show Part 1 again in July, so I can catch it?

No probs, I was thinking already that could be a cool idea.

hexagon5unhexagon5un MunichBeta Tester Posts: 108
    edited June 28

@DaEmbassy said:

I have to second this! The song/arranger section in the beginning was amazing.

I spend all my time in clip and song views, and just use arranger to archive ideas, really. It's always seemed kinda dull and static and compositional, in constrast to improvisational. Go into arranger, press play, stand back. (Yawn.)

Michael / @Too_Mere showed a couple strategies for playing live with the arranger view -- using it to sequence multiple changes, overriding that sequence in song mode for a while and then jumping back, pushing clips/tracks back and forth. Really cool. I haven't seen anyone else doing this.

If you missed it, you need to check out this video in its second airing!

Post edited by hexagon5un on
    tim052tim052 AustraliaBeta Tester Posts: 2

@Ian_Jorgensen any chance of In conversation with Rohan Hill & Lee Nicholson making an appearance as a upload or via another platform it was a really great delve into the messiness of the development process and i'd would be great for other would be hardware devs to be able to easily see it.

edited June 28

@tim052 said:
    @Ian_Jorgensen any chance of In conversation with Rohan Hill & Lee Nicholson making an appearance as a upload or via another platform it was a really great delve into the messiness of the development process and i'd would be great for other would be hardware devs to be able to easily see it.

No plans to host it anywhere at this stage. I might replay it on Synthstrom.TV at some point soon-ish, perhaps, obviously need to make sure Lee and Rohan are OK with that though, as this was made with the intention of being a fleeting/played once thing where they could talk casually and openly).

We wouldn't be making content like this if it were to be viewed permanently anywhere or meant for dissection, its just fun content we make for our community as a means to draw people to view the music videos made by our users. I get how this is really frustrating for users who want to view things at their leisure, but that isn't the purpose of the TV station, which is singularly to promote our users and other content is only made as a means to draw people to watch users great music and to converse in real time with each other and to make the world that little bit smaller.

Post edited by Ian_Jorgensen on

What's on Synthstrom.TV in July 2021 ?