Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Synthstrom TV - WATCH HERE

Ian_JorgensenIan_Jorgensen Wellington, New ZealandPosts: 452
edited April 28 in Synthstrom TV

Choose ‘Watch on YouTube’ or click the YouTube logo to take part in the live chat

https://www.youtube.com/c/SynthstromAudible/live

Synthstrom TV is a 24/7 streaming channel playing a curated selection of performances from our users (500+), plus occasional special programming.

Go to: synthstrom.com/TV to watch or sign up to our 'TV guide'

We’ll be adding more regular shows and special events as we go.

To suggest your video for inclusion on our playlist, submit here.

Post edited by Ian_Jorgensen on

Comments

volstehvolsteh CroatiaPosts: 190

I must say, the stream is really awesome. It should get a button on the Synthstrom website!

🅽🅾🆅🅸🅲🅴 🅳🅴🅻🆄🅶🅸🅾🅽🅸🆂🆃?

@volsteh said:
    I must say, the stream is really awesome. It should get a button on the Synthstrom website!

Cheers :* <3 . I think I'll be officially launching it tomorrow and yeah, definitely plan to make it more visible from the site as well as we'll be plugging it on all our socials etc.

HeptagenHeptagen Posts: 53
    edited April 11

@Ian_Jorgensen Is it possible for you to include a link for each artist? (in the video next to the name would suffice)
    I found a track that I loved (RTO - Genuine Love) but I had no luck searching for them on the web and now I can't even find it in the stream anymore :disappointed:
    Would be nice to have a chance to track down artists that I discover.

Post edited by Heptagen on
    edited April 12

Just search in YouTube for whatever it says in the song credit, ie: "RTO Genuine Love" and you'll find any video.

My guess is this is usually easier and quicker than typing in URLs, and will avoid me having to track down 500+ URLs and enter into the metadata of each video and also try to find a plugin which will allow me to have two lines of text export into the song title representation - as one line won't be enough when including a URL - and bizzarely, the whole thing has to be quite hacky.

I'm definitely wanting to make this experience better for people and I do plan to build up a separate list on the website with clickable links to artists, but this is going to take quite a bit of time unfortunately :/ in meantime, searching within YouTube should do the trick, let me know if any artists that doesn't work for.

Thanks for watching :) :)

Oh, and you can always find the stream in this thread or on synthstrom.com/tv

Post edited by Ian_Jorgensen on
    HeptagenHeptagen Posts: 53
    edited April 12

Oh okay that worked, thank you!
    Yeah that sounds tedious, don't bother. Thank you for keeping things up and running! I'm enjoying the stream way more than expected. :smiley:

(If you're wondering how I could've missed this: I was on my phone and searched for them using duckduckgo, which didn't give me any helpful results.)

Post edited by Heptagen on
    IcoustikIcoustik NorwayModerator, Beta Tester, Mentor Posts: 775

@Heptagen said:
    Oh okay that worked, thank you!
    Yeah that sounds tedious, don't bother. Thank you for keeping things up and running! I'm enjoying the stream way more than expected. :smiley:

(If you're wondering how I could've missed this: I was on my phone and searched for them using duckduckgo, which didn't give me any helpful results.)

The search terms are quite vague in a full web search, duckduckgo probably doesn't know what type of genuine love you're really looking for based on that :) But on youtube it makes sense

~ Distinguished Delugate (▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿)