Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Need help with your Deluge?

Ian_JorgensenIan_Jorgensen Wellington, New ZealandPosts: 452
edited March 14 in Deluge Help

This category is primarily for people seeking answers on how to implement certain functions, workflow issues, confusion etc.

Any question you have, basic or advanced, ask here and one of our most advanced users will respond within 24 hours, or will escalate your query to someone at Synthstrom.

When you create a new discussion with your question you need help with, ideally, please use the arrow pull down and select "Ask a Question" opposed to "New Discussion" - this will allow us to mark it as answered when done so.

If you have a problem with the hardware itself, ie: knobs, pads, etc... you should first check the FAQ

If you believe you have a fault with your Deluge, fill in the form here.

If your Deluge is a little beaten up and could do with a refresh/servicing, find out about that here.

Post edited by Ian_Jorgensen on

Comments

TwobitsTwobits Nelson,New ZealandPosts: 3

Newbie. Phew, lot to learn!. I've just got a deluge. I'm sequencing external hardware via midi.

I can't seem to adjust the midi clip length.
    It works ok in Synth and Kit modes but not in Midi.
    I hold SHIFT and scroll the top black transport Knob <> as outlined in the manual (p.56) to shorten or lengthen the midi clip. But it moves the notes about and jump the end-of-clip position around, it doesn't shift it in a linear fashion the way it does in Synth and Kit modes.

I thought it may have been a firmware update so Firmware just updated to 3.1.5.

Any thoughts? Is this a known issue?

cheers
    Karl

Ian_JorgensenIan_Jorgensen Wellington, New ZealandPosts: 452

@Twobits said:
    Newbie. Phew, lot to learn!. I've just got a deluge. I'm sequencing external hardware via midi.

I can't seem to adjust the midi clip length.
    It works ok in Synth and Kit modes but not in Midi.
    I hold SHIFT and scroll the top black transport Knob <> as outlined in the manual (p.56) to shorten or lengthen the midi clip. But it moves the notes about and jump the end-of-clip position around, it doesn't shift it in a linear fashion the way it does in Synth and Kit modes.

I thought it may have been a firmware update so Firmware just updated to 3.1.5.

Any thoughts? Is this a known issue?

cheers
    Karl

Hey Karl, please follow the instruction in the details at the top and somebody can answer you :)

TwobitsTwobits Nelson,New ZealandPosts: 3

yes sorry I didn't realise until after hitting send