Deluge firmware V3.1.4 released
Firmware V3.1.4 is now released, containing several bug fixes.
* Fixed very rare freeze, probably only seen when modifying “SPEED” parameter or similar on a single cycle waveform type instrument with a lot of voices playing
* Fixed - if beginning playback part-way into a sample within a kit with vibrato applied, the sample's playback could end up out-of-sync
* Fixed bug which could occur when recording kit clips directly into arranger
* Corrected error in the rounding of the tempo number displayed in BPM
* Fixed timing errors when playing with tempos below about 2bpm
To install the update, place the .bin file onto your SD card, ensure there are no other .bin files on there, put the card back into your Deluge, and then hold down the shift button while powering on. A spinning animation will display, and the firmware will be permanently installed.
Please take this opportunity to back up the data from your SD card while it's in your computer. Any storage technology can fail, and we want your work to be safe regardless.