Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Orders for the new 3.0 overlays and replacement panels.

2»

Comments

amiga909amiga909 Central EuropePosts: 1,078

Ordered a few weeks ago, haven't got it either yet.
    i'd be happy if my order is fulfilled with the official v3 release. It's well ok for me to wait until beta phase is complete.
    Just a guess, maybe there will be changes, and the delay is a safety measure to make sure it is the final design that goes into mass production.

mbangmbang Gothenburg, SwedenPosts: 61

@lchatanaka said:

@mbang said:
    I ordered my overlay in july and still i´m waiting for mine. What´s going on? :(

You might want to contact them. Let us know what they say.

There´s no problem - i got some info from other source and he pointed out that "they" had mentioned in a newsletter or some other email that the overlays would be sent out when the 3.0 update were finished and released.

Why "they" send out the panels before release i can´t say - it´s the same thing, just in another form factor.

I realized that i wanted the panel anyway so had the opportunity to ask to change my order so for me the question is moot atm.

lchatanakalchatanaka United StatesPosts: 13

@mbang said:

@lchatanaka said:

@mbang said:
    I ordered my overlay in july and still i´m waiting for mine. What´s going on? :(

You might want to contact them. Let us know what they say.

There´s no problem - i got some info from other source and he pointed out that "they" had mentioned in a newsletter or some other email that the overlays would be sent out when the 3.0 update were finished and released.

Why "they" send out the panels before release i can´t say - it´s the same thing, just in another form factor.

I realized that i wanted the panel anyway so had the opportunity to ask to change my order so for me the question is moot atm.

Ah yes, I was a bit foggy headed when I wrote my first comment. I actually changed mine from an overlay to a panel on July 25th, hopefully I'll get it soon.

The overlays are delayed because they just weren't up to their standards. I guess they had quality concerns for the overkay so it set them back. The panels didn't have that issue (got this from probably the same newsletter your referencing).

rudolphrapidrudolphrapid Beta Tester Posts: 129

This is exactly in the newsletter: "all overlay orders already placed will have theirs by the time 3.0 is released."

amiga909amiga909 Central EuropePosts: 1,078

got it today

nil4knil4k Mountain View, CaliforniaPosts: 1

could the pdf overlay file also be updated for the new shortcuts?

Ian_JorgensenIan_Jorgensen Wellington, New ZealandPosts: 614

Most of the overlays have been shipped, the rest in the process of shipping, all orders will have been shipped by this coming weekend. There was a ton of them to get through even after we'd had them remade.

elafargueelafargue CaliforniaPosts: 2
    edited September 2019

Have all overlays from the early orders been shipped? I am still waiting for mine... never got a shipping notice, so I hope it didn't get lost on the way :)

Post edited by elafargue on
    pfrfpfrf ca, u.s.a.Posts: 165

I’m in California, too. I ordered an overlay in March. I haven’t gotten any shipping notice and it hasn’t arrived. I’m guessing it was shipped and is caught up in the postal system.

udelugeudeluge germanyPosts: 61

@darenager said:
    Ordered, one request - can the matrix buttons text be made a little bolder/larger? Fine if not, but thought I’d ask anyway just in case.

the white overlays with black text are better to read as the black panels/overlays with white text.

facebook is evil

udelugeudeluge germanyPosts: 61

@mbang said:

I ordered my end of march and it arrived two weeks ago.

facebook is evil

mbangmbang Gothenburg, SwedenPosts: 61

@udeluge said:

@mbang said:

I ordered my end of march and it arrived two weeks ago.

Changed for the panel, and it´s in the mail now but stuck in customs.. anyway, it´ll be here anytime..