β€Ί
Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Stereo synth on Deluge?

rudolphrapidrudolphrapid Beta Tester Posts: 129
edited August 2019 in Deluge Help

Is there a way to create stereo synth sound on Deluge? I know using ping-pong delay with a quick rate or just modulating the master pan parameter with a quick lfo can be a sort of workaround, but they are not working well in a lot of case.
I expected that chorus and unison were stereo or they had a spread parameter at least. I don't get how these effects can perform well if being restricted to mono.
I neither found a way to pan oscillators independently.

I'd appreciate any suggestion.

Post edited by rudolphrapid on

Comments

RandomAztecRandomAztec IrelandPosts: 108

Haven't tried this ..but maybe using external midi keyboard learnt to both synths
    simultaneously with two cloned synths panned left and right

rudolphrapidrudolphrapid Beta Tester Posts: 129

Yeah, but unfortunately cloning synth or having two tracks with same synth makes them exclusive. To do this I have to create two separate synth but duplicate all adjustments on it. Plus no option to alter them run-time together as only a single track can be changed in song mode.

alphaminusalphaminus United StatesPosts: 44

Yeah, I just end up loading stereo single cycle samples into the oscillators. It's a hack, but significantly better than nothing.

volstehvolsteh CroatiaPosts: 418

what you can do is connect midi out to midi in (just with a cable or with a router), then use a midi clip to control as many synth clips you want simultaneously...

πŸ…½πŸ…ΎπŸ†…πŸ…ΈπŸ…²πŸ…΄ πŸ…³πŸ…΄πŸ…»πŸ†„πŸ…ΆπŸ…ΈπŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…ΈπŸ†‚πŸ†ƒ?