Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

MIDI from Deluge => External Synth => Sampling into Deluge

ShoSho JapanPosts: 4

This is probably very simple, but I can't seem to figure it out. I can sequence or play on the Deluge via MIDI to control an external synth. I can also sample an external source into the Deluge. However, I can't seem to figure out if there is a way to simultaneously control an external synth via MIDI (for example, using the keyboard mode) while sampling the output from the external synth into the Deluge. Can anyone help? I may be looking in the wrong place, but I can't find an answer to this in the manual, forum, or Youtube videos. I found a couple posts online that suggest that this is possible, but I haven't found anything with specific methods on how to accomplish this. Many thanks in advance :smile:

Comments

j3threejayj3threejay USAPosts: 34

I was struggling with this as well about a month ago. If I remember correctly I had to have all other tracks muted and then use the re-sample function (this also started and ended the sampling on bar). The only problem I had right away was a pop/click due to a non zero crossing. Hopefully this issue will be addressed and this whole process will be much easier and streamlined in the new firmware, in the looper addition.

ShoSho JapanPosts: 4

Thank you so much for the tip! I'll try it out soon, hopefully!