Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

3.0 feature tease #2: Live Looping

2»

Comments

amiga909amiga909 Central EuropePosts: 1,078

amazing!
    sorry, some ranting: a tad disappointed FX dont seem to get attention. since about 2 years the only FX addition i can remember is the drive filter which is ok but not a killer. stutter automation, delay triplets, compressor are in demand since a long time afaik.
    the 3.0 update is a real killer though! hope i can try it at superbooth 😀

Ian_JorgensenIan_Jorgensen Wellington, New ZealandPosts: 614
    edited May 2019

No need for the sour grapes :) haha, plenty of other threads on these forums to have a moan. No need to bring this one down ;) Cya soon, and yeah, def will be a chance to play with 3.0 (well, what has been done so far) at SB.

Post edited by Ian_Jorgensen on
    ClemClem AUckLand Aotearoa NeuZEULOND Posts: 11

I'd be keen to be a beta tester for this update! :smiley: -)

p_watsp_wats TorontoPosts: 111

@Clem said:

Join the "Deluge firmware beta testers" group on Facebook. That's where the testing happens.

ClemClem AUckLand Aotearoa NeuZEULOND Posts: 11

@p_wats said:

@Clem said:

Join the "Deluge firmware beta testers" group on Facebook. That's where the testing happens.

Much thanks, have now joined

j3threejayj3threejay USAPosts: 34

Ian,
    Any way for us to beta test for us not on Facebook?

Thanks!

@j3threejay said:

Ian,
    Any way for us to beta test for us not on Facebook?

Thanks!

Not officially. We can't have multiple platforms where people report bugs otherwise it's twice as much work for us to manage the process.

VondragonnogginVondragonnoggin California, USAPosts: 199

Wow. Just watched the Sonicstate video interview with Ian. Awesome stuff.

Really outstanding work on the Deluge. Such a great purchase for me and keeps getting better.

darenagerdarenager Between a rack and a hardware placeBeta Tester Posts: 222

^ yeah the record audio direct into arranger looks like it will be very handy, and if I’m not mistaken a “groovebox” (not a fan of that term but whatever) first. For people wanting to work with vocals or for recording other synths or instruments directly into an arrangement it could be a game changer.

For me this is potentially the best update for the Deluge yet, and the last two were pretty awesome.

@darenager said:
    ^

For me this is potentially the best update for the Deluge yet, and the last two were pretty awesome.

Haha, especially with sample delete yeah...:)

darenagerdarenager Between a rack and a hardware placeBeta Tester Posts: 222

Ha, touchè!

VJFranzKVJFranzK Los Angeles USABeta Tester Posts: 129

Excellent addition, I've hoped but did not know if it would be technically possible.

I really hope I will be able to replace my external Looper* with this feature! B - D Travel light.

Music, Visuals, Reviews of Synths, Drum Machines, Apps
    YouTube: VJFranzK

esc746esc746 IrelandPosts: 12
    edited May 2019

I am sitting here on the sidelines trying to learn abut the Deluge but you keep moving the goal-posts! It's this sort of incremental development that has me so interested in your product.

Post edited by esc746 on
    MaxOSMaxOS Los AngelesPosts: 50
    edited June 2019

I'm anxious about the next firmware update. When do you think we'll get one? :# :#

Post edited by MaxOS on
    edited June 2019

I'm anxious about the next firmware update. When do you think we'll get one?

As mentioned in our last newsletter (http://forums.synthstrom.com/discussion/2076/newsletter-april-2019), we're expecting to go to beta testing (any user with a Facebook account can take part in that) in July, with the public release Aug/Sept.
    I may have made a mistake and said June instead of July in some interviews at Superbooth recently, but our timeline as per the newsletter takes precedent over my jet-lagged brain-farts.

Post edited by Ian_Jorgensen on
    sven_blobsven_blob France Beta Tester Posts: 154

bonjour.
    je suis encore un peu perdu.. je viens d'acheter un deluge et si j'ai bien compris, la mise à jour 3 n'est pas encore disponible ? comment savoir quelle version que j'utilise ? les commandes de "name" me disent "soon".. :o
    merci

p_watsp_wats TorontoPosts: 111

@sven_blob said:
    bonjour.
    je suis encore un peu perdu.. je viens d'acheter un deluge et si j'ai bien compris, la mise à jour 3 n'est pas encore disponible ? comment savoir quelle version que j'utilise ? les commandes de "name" me disent "soon".. :o
    merci

Vous pouver trouver la version dans la menu "Settings" (appuyer "shift" et le bouton "Select" a la même temps, puis chercher "FIRM").

On avons besoin d'attendre probablement août ou september pour la mise a jour 3.

(Désolé, ça fait longtemps que je n'ai pas parlé français!)