Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Deluge + Analog Keys + Octatrack + live drums and bass

mcpepemcpepe Marbella, SpainBeta Tester Posts: 98

This track is called "Level One".

The Deluge plays samples from a Casio VL-Tone VL1.

The Octatrack plays several synths loops and a metronome track the drummer is hearing in its headphones to keep the band in sync.
I thought about selling the Octatrack because I can do it all with the Deluge, but it is a lot of work to transfer all the songs from 1 machine to the other. I will have to do it in the future, because we are using the Deluge for all the new songs.

Everything you want to know, just ask me! :-)

Comments

Great tune, good job!

@Kegeratorz said:
    Great tune, good job!

Thanks for listening!

schwizschwiz United StatesPosts: 13

When you say 'deluge can do it all' I didn't think it was possible to do live loop overdub recording on deluge, am I wrong? This is something I hear the octotrack does very well.

@schwiz said:
    When you say 'deluge can do it all' I didn't think it was possible to do live loop overdub recording on deluge, am I wrong? This is something I hear the octotrack does very well.

I dont do live overdub recording. So I dont really know if it is possible or not.
    Sorry for not been of help.

schwizschwiz United StatesPosts: 13

@mcpepe said:

@schwiz said:

I dont do live overdub recording. So I dont really know if it is possible or not.

Not possible but they just put out preview videos of it in the 3.0 firmware yesterday!

@schwiz said:

@mcpepe said:

@schwiz said:

Not possible but they just put out preview videos of it in the 3.0 firmware yesterday!

Good to know! Let's see if today we have news about it, at Superbooth