Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Tenori-On + Deluge

BobbiPeruBobbiPeru Oakland, CAPosts: 22

I'm wondering if anyone has found ways to bring the most out of these instruments together.
( Unfortunately, the Tenori-on is not a suitable midi-slave, and as such, the devices don't play well together. )

• Are there any work arounds whereby you may actually sequence the Tenori-on with the Deluge?
  • Has anyone been able to get the samples off the Tenori-on to load onto the Deluge?
  • other tips & tricks?

Comments

keymankeyman Palmela, PortugalBeta Tester Posts: 30

Ohh I still love my Tenori-on...
    I have to take both for a spin next bit of spare time ;-)

*> - Are there any work arounds whereby you may actually sequence the Tenori-on with the Deluge?
    Connect MIDI IN to MIDI OUT and OUT to IN - off you go; what else? sync is also ok no? choose your master and slave - two sequencers running together.

*> - Has anyone been able to get the samples off the Tenori-on to load onto the Deluge?
    Either directly sample from the Deluge or computer do it for you? free example https://gumroad.com/l/gjVM

BobbiPeruBobbiPeru Oakland, CAPosts: 22
    edited March 2019

ALAS. I have discovered how to activate the Remote Mode on the TNRI-On, enabling me to completely control it with the Deluge via midi. My sound is now complete.

Post edited by BobbiPeru on