Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

How to use section repeat number?

amiga909amiga909 Central EuropePosts: 1,078

“the section will play for only that number of repeats before the "next" section launches.” (manual)
i understand what it does, how do you use the feature? my sections always are set to infinite repetitions.

Comments

pfrfpfrf ca, u.s.a.Posts: 165

“hold down a "section" pad (far right) for half a second until the section's "repeat mode" begins to blink on the Deluge's text display. By default, it will be "INFI" - infinite repeats. By turning the select knob clockwise, any number of repeats may be set. Then, anytime that that section is launched, it will play for only that number of repeats before the "next" section launches.”

Is that helpful?

Let me rephrase: does any1 actually use the number of rep feature? If yes, whats ur use case?

p_watsp_wats TorontoPosts: 111

@amiga909 said:
    Let me rephrase: does any1 actually use the number of rep feature? If yes, whats ur use case?

Before arranger view it could have been used as a rudimentary song mode (ie, play this section 2 times then this section 3 times without me having to switch them, etc.). I don't use it much though.

pfrfpfrf ca, u.s.a.Posts: 165
    edited March 2019

I need to be more careful to not waste my time.

Post edited by pfrf on

Thanks for explaining pfrf, yeah i knew that already, surely somebody else will read ur guide and learn from it