Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Multi Sample notes cutting out

Apologize if posted elsewhere but search didn't yield much.

I have a song that I loaded a synth with multi samples, add in my chords on a track and all is great. However when playing over said track (still on said track) if I hit the same note that's playing it will randomly not play the live pressed note. Man I hope that makes sense. What am I doing wrong? Thanks.

Comments

amiga909amiga909 Central EuropePosts: 1,078

Just a guess, cant recall getting a similar effect as you describe:
    I had issues when using the same multisamples in multiple presets at once, so presets 100a and presets 100b would have load the same multi samples and play at the same time.
    Maybe, if you could make a video it would be easier to understand what kind of error you get.

KegeratorzKegeratorz PAPosts: 13
    edited February 2019

Quick Video:

Feels random but I'm sure there's something I'm missing.

Post edited by Kegeratorz on
    JoangeJoange EspañaPosts: 52
    edited September 2021

It happened to me as well, I think it can't trigger twice the same note sample. As the note is in the chord, it won't sound when played. It's like if you had a real piano and you "can't" play the same key with two fingers, or at the same time (although in this case you could achieve what you want with the piano hold pedal, which sustains the notes you play when you press it, but not the following notes).
    Maybe try to change the mode settings of the sample, is it set to cut?

Post edited by Joange on