Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Super quick white flashing when pressing play

Guilherm3Guilherm3 Posts: 14
edited September 2017 in Deluge Software Suggestions
When you press play on a track an entire white light goes across the pads which is good. But it flashes on and off so quickly that it has a strobe light effect which is annoying and making my eyes have flash spots on them (like when someone takes a photo with flash and you see the spot if light when you close your eyes).

Originally I thought it flashed twice but, now ive figured out its because it flashes on and off so quickly. The solution which is what the novation circuit does it leaves one light on until the next light switches on. This way it creates less of a strobe effect.

I also think due to the quick flashing it makes it more difficult to keep time.
Post edited by Guilherm3 on

Comments

rpc9943rpc9943 New York usaBeta Tester, Mentor Posts: 184
    You can disable it
    Awesome, how do I do this?
    Shift and press the middle black knob, scroll to FLAS, turn to off. This is in the settings menu in the manual
    Guilherm3Guilherm3 Posts: 14
    edited September 2017
    That switches it off completely. However I think by turning down the brightness of the pads it makes a big difference. (shift + learn + up and down knob)
    Post edited by Guilherm3 on

I agree and it has been suggested before this, but I would disable it so that you do not distract people ;)