Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Best SD Card?

GrappaduraGrappadura GermanyPosts: 41

Hi, I´m looking for a good sd card. First question: Maximum is still 32 GB, right? Or has this changed with some update? The other question is, does it pay off to buy a super fast (300 mb/sec) card for a price of 65 €? Or should I stick to the "regular" 95 mb/sec ?

Comments

amiga909amiga909 Central EuropePosts: 1,078

http://forums.synthstrom.com/discussion/comment/6868#Comment_6868 64gb
    didnt try yet.

my 2 cents:
    usual i/o speed is enough, no need to pay extra, toshiba and sandisk works for me, dont go cheap and backup now and then.

GrappaduraGrappadura GermanyPosts: 41

Thank you!

FlipSosFlipSos BerlinPosts: 8

Are there really no differences between v30, v60 and v90 cards for the deluge?

MichaelAMichaelA PhoenixPosts: 1
    edited January 2020

Hey guys, would it be possible to use a 1TB SD card with the Deluge? formatting aside.

Post edited by MichaelA on
    SiccaViccASiccaViccA OsakaPosts: 68

@MichaelA said:
    Hey guys, would it be possible to use a 1TB SD card with the Deluge? formatting aside.

yeah i really need to know the max size SD to use HELP

amiga909amiga909 Central EuropePosts: 1,078

@SiccaViccA said:

@MichaelA said:

check the linked thread above, max limit probably is 2TB. wouldnt recommend, there is a reason there are only a few SD cards with more than 1TB. why you need so much storage?

SiccaViccASiccaViccA OsakaPosts: 68

@amiga909 said:

@SiccaViccA said:

@MichaelA said:

check the linked thread above, max limit probably is 2TB. wouldnt recommend, there is a reason there are only a few SD cards with more than 1TB. why you need so much storage?

PROBLEM SOLVED .. I GOT A 128GB SD NOW ..
    I USE THEM TO HOUSE MY SAMPLE FOLDER AND THESE MULTI SAMPLE FILES I GUESS I JUST LIKE TO HAVE MY TOOLS STORE IN 1 PLACE FOR EACH DEVICE I USE *and i clone my sample folder so i got in inside what ever im using *
    tnx for your reply

SlowMoeSlowMoe GermanyBeta Tester Posts: 9

Got myself a 1TB card, formatted it FAT32. Now it says diFF. What could be the cause for this ?