Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

keyboard view for kit track - use grid for playing samples

zakdariuszzakdariusz PolandBeta Tester Posts: 8

Would be nice to have ability to use grid to play samples. Right now we can only live preview them using audition pads(those on the far right). What I propose is to add mode which will be opened by pressing keyboard button(the same we can use to play synth). With this view it would be easy to live play/record a track. Right now if there is a lot of samples in a kit, then not all of them can fit into audition pads view, and up/down knob needs to be used to access them.

Comments

amiga909amiga909 Central EuropePosts: 1,078

+1, seems like a no-brainer. up to 128 samples at my fingertips at once, I'd love to have that.

MoonWolfMoonWolf United KingdomPosts: 50

Great idea. If this is possible, it would such a boon for live performance.

KegeratorzKegeratorz PAPosts: 13

Good call +1

Quixotic7Quixotic7 Point Richmond, CABeta Tester Posts: 13

+1 from me. This one seems straight forward and obvious to implement.

funkymothersfunkymothers LondonPosts: 48

+1
    and please add arpeggiator functionality in Piano View (same as Synths clips)?

It is a lot of fun triggering one-shot samples this way and can lead to very creative patterns.

EddyEddy Cologne, GermanyBeta Tester Posts: 292

great ideas!

cjllcjll Saint-Lambert, QC, CanadaPosts: 1

I don't know if it's still relevant I can't find more infos in the forum but +1 from me <3

rczrcz NYBeta Tester Posts: 111

you could also add a zoom funtion that blows samples up to multiple pads. then you could have different parameter settings on different pads on the same sample