Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

independent reverb for each track(and even independent for each sample in kit)

zakdariuszzakdariusz PolandBeta Tester Posts: 8

Would be great if each synth track has its own reverb, and for kit track that could be extended to work independently for each sample.

Also question: why is reverb a global effect? Is it so cpu consuming, or sth like that? Then maybe implementing some quick freeze option would help? So it would work sort of like resampling under the hood, but would allow to unfreeze in any time and have all the parameters restored?

Comments

mcpepemcpepe Marbella, SpainBeta Tester Posts: 98

The reverb is a very cpu intensive effect. So I think this is the main reason it is the only one global effect.
    As you say, the resample feature you already know is what we can use for now. This quick freeze option could be great too if implemented. And I also think more reverb algorithms would be fine.
    But I am happy with the options we have, I must say.

zakdariuszzakdariusz PolandBeta Tester Posts: 8

I guess so many reverbs is a crazy idea(very cpu consuming). But at least this reverb that is actually in deluge could be extended to 3 reverbs so eg we could set different size for each of them.

rczrcz NYBeta Tester Posts: 111

I could even get behind a cheaper reverb algorithm that you can apply per track etc. Along with a global nice one with some better controls like input filtering.

fryyyyfryyyy germanyPosts: 161

I hope the Deluge 2 will have at least 4 assignable external FX loops via TRS output. That would essentially remove the dependency on internal FX.

JahraJahra Posts: 17

+1 for different reverbs. in usual productions there are at least 2 different reverbs. one short on the drums and a long reverb for instruments/vocals. just one rev is a bit too basic.

amiga909amiga909 Central EuropePosts: 1,078

+1, always in for more and better fx